Get straight teeth from the comfort of your home
At Harris Orthodontics, as part of our commitment to providing you with superior orthodontic treatment, we use the very latest orthodontic technology available. That includes being able to track the movement of your teeth and keep abreast of your treatment without you needing to come into our clinic for an appointment.
We do this via a system known as dental monitoring, which is revolutionising the orthodontic industry.
What is dental monitoring?
Dental monitoring works in conjunction with your smart phone and in three simple steps you can be set up and monitoring the movement of your teeth via this process:
- Step 1: Download the dental monitoring app to your smart phone (iOS and Android compatible)
- Step 2: Take a photo of your teeth with your appliance on.
- Step 3: Email the photo to us and we can assess if your teeth are moving as they should be.
If they are, there’s no need for you to come in for an appointment.
Does dental monitoring work?
It sure does! But the system starts at your first appointment with us. The impressions we take of your teeth and jaws using our inhouse scanner, are so precise we can plan your treatment right down to the slightest movement of your teeth.
This means, when you send through images of your teeth via the dental monitoring app, we can compare them with your treatment plan to ensure everything is as it should be.
Benefits of dental monitoring
- Keep in regular contact with us for the duration of your treatment
- Less appointments in the clinic
- Easier to keep track of your treatment progress
- Suitable for all treatment types
- Guaranteed to get you precise results
Book a consultation with the team at Harris Orthodontics today to find out more about our dental monitoring service.